NOMINATE A QUALITY HERO!
Is there a Quality Hero among you who needs to be recognized? This person is someone who demonstrates outstanding leadership and has made exceptional contributions to quality and patient safety at UF Health.
By nominating a Quality Hero, this individual becomes eligible to win the “Outstanding Quality Hero Award.” Winners will be invited to attend the Patient Safety and Quality Week’s Heroes Recognition Dinner in March 2017 to receive their quality award and be recognized by UF Health leadership.
WHAT IS A QUALITY HERO? A Quality Hero demonstrates outstanding leadership in quality and patient safety by:
- exemplifying and being a role model for quality and patient safety
- leading and/or being an active member of an improvement team(s)
- teaching others about quality and patient safety
- focusing on systems and processes aimed at improving quality and patient safety
- being respected by colleagues as a collaborator and team player
- consistently seeking out, researching, and utilizing quality-improvement frameworks, tools, and methodologies
- demonstrating and constantly working toward exceptional accomplishments in healthcare quality measurement and improvement
- gaining and having earned recognition among peers and colleagues for their quality and patient safety focus
READ MORE: Learn more about our previous Quality Hero Award winners by going to the Quality Heroes Recognition page on the UF Health Bridge.