November 9 – November 15, 2014 Volume 6 Issue 45
- Congratulation to the The University of Florida Health Shands Comprehensive Stroke Center! They have earned national comprehensive stroke center certification from The Joint Commission.
- Congratulations to Dr. Janis Daly on her election to the Executive Board of the American Society for Neurorehabilitation (ASNR)
- Welcome to Jordan Batie who has joined the department as an Office Assistant in the Neurology administrative office. Jordan will be assisting with travel and other fiscal activities as well as providing phone and secretarial support. He can be reached atJordan.firstname.lastname@example.org or at 273-5545.
- Welcome to Rosie Kizza, RN who has joined the Vascular Division as a Research Coordinator. She can be reached via email at email@example.com or phone at 273-6448
- December Leave Cash-out Period is Nov. 7-20 http://news.hr.ufl.edu/2014/10/december-leave-cash-out/ TEAMS employees are eligible to cash out up to 16 hours of vacation leave—regardless of FTE—during the pay period of Nov. 7 to 20, provided 40 hours of vacation leave remain on balance after the end of that pay period.
|Monday November 10, 2014||Tuesday November 11, 2014||Wednesday November 12, 2014||Thursday November 13, 2014||Friday November 14, 2014|
|Cibula – Acting Chair||Finney – Acting Chair||Finney – Acting Chair||Finney – Acting Chair||Finney – Acting Chair|