October 26 – November 1, 2014 Volume 6 Issue 43
- Thank you for your talent and commitment. On our journey to provide our patients with the highest-quality clinical care and most positive experience, we have again earned important national recognition as UF Health Shands Hospital has been awarded a four-star rating from the University HealthSystem Consortium for overall quality and accountability performance.
- Your next Faculty Meeting is October 28. (All meetings will begin at 5:30pm and will be held in the Neurology Large Conference Room, MBI L3-101. Faculty meetings will be held to an hour and Faculty Retreats will span longer). Agenda: Dr. William Driebe – “Faculty Engagement in Philanthropy and the Grateful Patient”.
- Benefits Open Enrollment period runs Oct. 20 through Nov. 7 http://news.hr.ufl.edu/2014/10/open-enrollment/ This year’s Open Enrollment period begins Oct. 20 at 8 a.m. and ends Nov. 7 at 6 p.m. Eastern time. Employees are encouraged to submit their enrollment selections prior to Nov. 7 in case assistance is needed from UFBenefits staff.
- Sick Leave Pool Open Enrollment runs Oct. 1-31 http://news.hr.ufl.edu/2014/10/sick-leave-pool-open-enrollment/ Qualifying University of Florida employees may apply for membership.
- December Leave Cash-out Period is Nov. 7-20 http://news.hr.ufl.edu/2014/10/december-leave-cash-out/ TEAMS employees are eligible to cash out up to 16 hours of vacation leave—regardless of FTE—during the pay period of Nov. 7 to 20, provided 40 hours of vacation leave remain on balance after the end of that pay period.
|Monday October 27, 2014||Tuesday October 28, 2014||Wednesday October 29, 2014||Thursday October 30, 2014||Friday October 31, 2014|
|Annet Falchook||Annet Falchook||Subramony||Subramony||Subramony|
|Ashizawa – Okun Acting Chair||Ashizawa – Okun Acting Chair||Ashizawa – Okun Acting Chair|