Congratulations to Dr. Abhishek Lunagariya for having 3 additional abstracts accepted at the American Academy of Neurology’s Annual Meeting being held in Vancouver, BC
1. “Ethical Dilemma: A National Perspective on Utilization of Do-Not-Resuscitate Orders in Status Epilepticus”:
o Poster presentation: Session P1 on 4/16/2016.
2. “Burden and Outcomes of Acute Ischemic Stroke in Patients with Cirrhosis”
o Poster presentation: Session P5 on 4/20/2016
3. Co-Author of “Effect of Annual Hospital Procedure Volume on Outcomes after Mechanical Thrombectomy in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients: An Analysis of 13,502 Procedures” – First author: Achint Patel, MD, post-doctoral fellow at Mount Sinai College of Medicine and Senior author, Sonal Mehta, MD Assistant Professor of Neurology at the University of South Carolina.
Dual platform presentation
- Presentation #1: I6.006 Session Title: Future Directions and Challenges in Stroke Team Action Therapy (STAT) Data Blitz Presentations, 4/18/2016, 4:10:00 PM to 4:15:00 PM
- Presentation #2: S16.002 Session Title: Prehospital/Emergency Room Stroke Care and Intracerebral Hemorrhage Session, 4/17/2016, 3:45:00 PM to 4:00:00 PM