Neurology Grand Rounds
Jose’ Biller, MD, FACP, FAAN, FANA, FAHA
Professor and Chairman
Department of Neurology
Loyola University Medical Center
Maywood, IL 60153
Presentation will be in lecture format with Q & A following
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Zoom Meeting (see link below)
Meeting ID: 961 1469 6443
One tap mobile
646 558 8656 (New York)
312 626 6799 (Chicago)
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review the neurovascular complications and presumed pathophysiology of stroke among hospitalized patients with COVID-19
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on Acute Stroke Codes and other time sensitive cerebrovascular emergencies
- Evaluate non-neurovascular complications involving the central and peripheral nervous system
- Assess the impact of COVID-19 among patients with underlying autoimmune neurological disorders and dementia
- Anticipate possible post-COVID-19 neurological scenarios (para/post-infectious or autoimmune CNS or PNS disorders)
Dr. Biller has disclosed that they have no relevant financial relationships. No one else in a position to control the content of this activity has any financial relationships to disclose.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Neurology Grand Rounds – Section # 1255