6-9 PM, THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 2019
MCKNIGHT BRAIN INSTITUTE, UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
We welcome your interest in the inaugural Wilder Center update evening. This is the first of an annual event which will be held every spring, when Wilder Center members and affiliates gather for an evening to share their work, update each other, listen to a guest lecture from our visiting professor, and finish with a buffet dinner.
For more information please contact our coordinator Amanda James at WilderCenter@neurology.ufl.edu.
6-6:10 pm: Welcome and introduction of members and affiliates
- Dynamic methods for epilepsy MRI: Giri Kalamangalam, MD (Neurology) & Tom Mareci, PhD (AMRIS)
- EEG synchronization, physiological and pathological: Alex Cerquera, PhD & Giri Kalamangalam, MD (Neurology)
- Exploring brain connectivity with MRI: Tom Mareci, PhD (AMRIS)
- Acute brain injury and electrophysiologic signatures: Carolina Maciel, MD (Neurology)
- A deeper look at memory and learning: Sarah Long, BS, Brandon Parks, BS & Jose Alcantara, BS (BME)
7:00-7:10: Introduction and felicitation of the 2019 Wilder Visiting Professor
7:10-8:00 pm: Annual Wilder Lecture: Patrick Chauvel, MD, Marseilles & Cleveland Clinic
The Neurophysiology of Conscious Experience: Insights from Stereo-electroencephalography (SEEG)
8:00-9:00 pm: Wine reception and buffet dinner, Harrell Medical Education Building, UF College of Medicine.