The Department of Neurology Graduate Health Administration Internship seeks motivated team players who have a desire to develop both personally and professionally. We are offering a paid internship with the opportunity to continue into the fall and spring semesters.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with faculty, physician leaders, and administrative leadership
- Partake in professional development exercises and professional conferences
- Build and analyze clinical and financial reports
- Construct productivity reports for clinical faculty
- Develop diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Strengthen technical skills within software such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerBI, and SAP Business Objects
Required Application Materials
Please email the following items in 1 PDF file to Kathryn Barnhart (Kathryn.Barnhart@neurology.ufl.edu) and Robert Entzian (Robert.Entzian@neurology.ufl.edu):
- Cover Letter
The application for the 2023 summer internship will open November 28th, 2022 and will close December 2nd, 2022 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Interviews: December 12th-16th
Internship Begins: Summer 2023
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Neurology Graduate Health Administration Internship Program!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kathryn Barnhart (Kathryn.Barnhart@neurology.ufl.edu) or Robert Entzian (Robert.Entzian@neurology.ufl.edu).